15 Biggest Problems That Plague Virtually All Marketing
1. No strategic marketing plan – First & foremost, we fix this problem.
2. Use of platitudes – We ban platitudes from all of our client’s marketing.
3. No use of hot buttons – In our discovery process we uncover what is important and relevant to your prospects and customers.
4. No use of activators – We use activator language in all of our client’s “Calls to action.”
5. Nothing to facilitate the decision-making process (promise to educate) – We emphasize this as it is a key strategy in our Strategic Messaging Formula.
6. No case-building materials (special reports) – One of our core fundamentals is the creation of videos, audios, and reports to help our clients move prospects along the Educational Spectrum.
7. Only targeting the “Now buyers” – Our whole strategic process is about reaching 100% of your target market.
8. No pre-positioning tools – We design and create pre-positioning tools for all of our clients as it is a way of breaking down the barriers and answering questions prospects are likely to have – even before they talk with any of our clients.
9. No sales-script – It is essential that you script your entire sales & marketing process so that it is repeatable by anyone who follows the system.
10. No professional audio recordings – Audio recordings or podcasts give a voice to your prospects and allow them to connect with you on an emotional level.
11. No or not enough professional videos for your website – Videos are, quite simply, the most powerful form of communication that can be used for marketing by businesses.
12. No professional portraits of you and your staff – The key here is “Professional” photos. It is essential you always look your best in all of your marketing.
13. No search engine optimization for Google Places or Google+ – Local search is imperative for businesses as prospects have so many choices of places to search for information about your company, and we cover them all. In fact we include a service that synchronizes all your information across more than 50 sites and social media channels.
14. No systematized sales process – Franchises tend to be more successful than your typical SMB because they have many systematized processes.
15. Lack of a professional website that integrates all of the above – Every website we design and build includes strategically crafted content designed to optimize conversionability. Plus, every website we build for our clients is mobile-optimized so that your prospects can access your marketing information from any device.